Technology Law Alliance is a specialist IT law firm focussed on the fields of technology, outsourcing and e-commerce
We believe we can offer you the best service possible by concentrating on what we know best rather than dabbling in other areas of expertise. So that’s it – technology, outsourcing and e-commerce.
We can guarantee you the attention of an experienced lawyer. TLA has been in business since 2003 and our lawyers’ CVs are peppered with leading technology and outsourcing brands such as Capgemini and Sun Microsystems and top law firms such as Pinsents, Wragges and Slaughter and May.
Our streamlined business model means that we keep our costs low. We don’t have armies of junior lawyers to keep busy, so we don’t need expensive offices to house them. That means that we can charge you less while guaranteeing high quality legal advice.
Clients expect good legal advice when they pay for outside counsel but we aim to go beyond that. We will give practical advice rather than indulging in academic arguments. And when you call us, we won’t start the stopwatch immediately, we will talk through your needs and then discuss the billing method that is most suitable for your business and the matter in hand.
These are the values we work to as a firm:
- Specialise: Become the best known specialist UK law firm for IT/Outsourcing and e-commerce work. Don’t dabble in other areas.
- Provide legal advice in a commercial context: Be known for giving relevant practical advice not academic discussions.
- Project best value: Provide the best value for money offering in our sector, not necessarily the cheapest or the lowest rates but the best combination of quality and cost per file.
- Offer first-rate account management: Offer first-rate account management, don't charge for a chat, provide costs transparency and regular financial updates. There should be no surprises for our clients.
- Be different: Look for new ways of providing our core services. Offer them first, don’t wait for clients to ask.
- Play the long game: Do what’s beneficial for the long-term, don’t just look for a quick fix. And don’t be afraid to do the opposite of what other firms are doing.